This past week was an interesting mixture!
- I Tried yet another new eggnog… and although it wasn’t bad, Target’s “Market Fresh” brand was not quite able to conquer the perfection that is Kroger brand. It was a little bit thin for my taste and also was just a little bit too sweet.
- My roommate Joe and I drove out to Harrisonburg VA to hang out with these two goobers.
- While in Harrisonburg, we had the amazing pleasure of watching the Psych Movie. =D It was good to see Gus and Shaun again!
- I Finished the book “Purple Cow” by Seth Godin. Would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone thinking about starting up a business. It’s all about finding ways in your business to differentiate yourself in a way that people will actually care to talk about. A great read!
- As soon as I finished PC I started a book called “Talent is Never Enough.” So far I’m learning how overcoming the procrastination pitfall, and although I’ve already read most of the stuff in it, it’s still refreshing to be reminded of a lot of things I’ve gotten lax in.
- I went ahead and bought my next book titled “Present over Perfect.”
- After 8 long years… I purchased a new backpack. It was a really hard decision. I actually still remember the day when my Dad bought this backpack for me my senior year of high school. Sometimes it’s just time to be a professional and upgrade your look. I’ll miss carrying you around all the time Herbert!
- This week I decided it was time to get organized, and so I sat down and pretty much went through every part of my business plan, tweaking things where they needed tweaking, and scrappin’ things where it needed scrappin’. I’m feeling good about how things are going. =)
Now, I’m off to edit three sessions, study for an anatomy test I have tomorrow, and then spend a good hour or so working on a drawing.
I LOVE MY LIFE!