No lie, this week has been NUTS! I’ve finally scheduled my study times so that I have three hours almost every day put down in writing for studying Chemistry, Biology, Photography, and EMT stuff. Every day… And next week I go back to part-time substitute teaching WHILE rebuilding the old website, reprioritizing my goals to make more time for friends, and figuring out how to live a healthier lifestyle. To say it in simple terms, I think I’m just going to sacrifice sleeping altogether… Uh huh… I think that’ll do it!
But as for what I’ve done this week… well, this week I…
- I’m now officially a groupy of my pal Justin’s band, THE BAND NAME. They played this past week at SOME PLACE.
- EGGNOG PEOPLE! This probably should have been #1 on this list but I didn’t think about it! I got my first quart of the season and can’t wait till this weekend when I’m allowed to buy another [I had to put a 1 quart limit on myself last year…]
- I have a new wedding outfit… or half of one… I have the pants and the shirt. Now I’m just looking for a new tie [the one I was using was a little wide at the bottom], nicer shoes, and a jacket that matches. I’m going to look pretty sleek though when it’s all done.
- I make my bed every day now.
- OH! On that note, I moved into a log cabin recently with my good friend Nature Josh!
- I ordered SPARKLERS so that I can learn how to master those really cool long exposure shots I see.
- As mentioned earlier I’ve come up with a good daily schedule for myself… and I just realized that I didn’t schedule eating anywhere into it…
- Is anyone else having trouble getting their phones to install the new iPhone update…? It still won’t do it.
- Watched Downton Abbey with my good friend Nature Josh. =D
- How could I end this post without once again talking about eggnog? It’s here people… I’m sure next week I’ll write a full blog post about it… but you just can’t beat it my friends… You just can’t beat it… Goal #5: Learn to make my own eggnog.