Okay! This time I have pictures! Matthew, though it didn’t hit us directly [thank goodness], did drop QUITE a bit of water on us. But I’m getting ahead of myself. Here’s what I did this week:
1. My first batch of sparklers are on their way for me to start practicing for a wedding coming up in two weeks!
2. As mentioned, we were hit again by a TON of water. The most in Triple R Ranch history in fact. And as such, we took upon ourselves to explore the area in it’s entirety.
3. I get to take a very scenic route into town now due to the flooding. It’t actually kind of nice getting out and seeing more of the town!
4. After months since the release of Part 1, I have FINALLY released Part 2 of the “My Experience with Women” series. You can read it here if you’d like further insight into my not so distant humiliating past.
5. I decided it was about time I visited Liberty University again! =] I’ll be nice to get out there to see some familiar faces.
6. Remember that time when I released version 2.0 of my website? Well… I have since then decided that websites really aren’t my expertise. And I’m now working with a professional on 3.0!!! =D Outsourcing!
7. I got to tear up the flooring in the cabin I just moved in to about a month ago. I never expected to get new carpet and new flooring!
8. And last, it’s EGGNOG FRIDAYS!!