This week was a good one! You won’t believe all that I got to do…
1. Completely finished getting my website up to snuff [the desktop version at least…] HALLELUJAH!
2. Posted photos of my friend Titus looking fly in his tuxedo! [Link here]
3. Organized my Shootflow account [a wedding photographer’s online planner] Another HALLELUJAH!
4. Learned how to make fried rice!
5. I DID NOT attend EMT class because I’ve graduated! HALLELUJAH [This is just a hallelujah kindof week]
6. I am now working on the second habit found in “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” This week and next week I’m working on being a more proactive person and living with the end goal in mind.
7. I booked two more weddings! WHAT?! Ten more by next Christmas and I’ll have met my goal!
8. I have reached Arena 5 on C.R. It’s another one of those things that if you know, you know.
9. I went GoCart racing! Yeah, I was literally going 45mph, SKIDDING around turns! The only thing that would have made it more intense would have been the addition of banana peels and homing shells.
10. Photographed my friend Ben and his fiancé Geneva! Those photos won’t come out till next week though… I ran out of blog days for the week.
11. Okay. I’ve just decided it’s time I blogged about this again. So you can expect that probably on Tuesday but my GREAT, AWESOME friend Laura made me eggnog this week. For those who don’t know, you need to go read this. It’s a little bit of an addiction during the Christmas season… but Laura made me some and it was awesome!
12. My good friend Joe came to visit last week and I’m just now talking about it but I didn’t talk about it last week and I want him to know I appreciated it! Bros for life bro!
13. Now, I know it’s unlucky to end on a 13th note, but this is important enough to risk it! On March 24th, history was made. I and my friend Jordan have broken 500 consecutive pokes on Facebook. Yes, it is true! The image below, though indefinitive proof, legitimizes my claim. If you’d like more information on the subject, don’t hesitate to contact me. I will gladly verify this is a factual occurrence.
WOOH! I think that’s everything that happened this week… MAN! Looking back on that I can now understand why my body needed a 3 hour nap today.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! You earned it!