So, I’ll start this off with a freebie. One thing you should know about me is that quite honestly, I’m REALLY bad at small talk sometimes. I was quite an awkward kid, and learning to talk to people was something that I didn’t really work on developing until halfway through college. So, I’m mediocre on my best days. However, I LOVE deep talk. Getting into the nitty-gritty of people’s minds FASCINATES me. I want to know WHY people think what they think and do what they do.
But, in an effort to make small talk easier for myself and for others, I’m putting out ten thing about me that you may not know. =D Hopefully you’ll learn something new. Feel free to share something back to me about you!
1. When my mind gets too full for productive work, I like to go on walks to clear my head. It’s said that five minutes of exercise can dramatically boost your productivity. Not sure if that’s true… but it seems to work for me!
2. Growing up I’ve only ever really had one pet and he’s named Pepper! I have a vague memory of overfeeding some fish when I was younger but I think that may have been a dream.
3. I used to ride horses a lot and have taught lessons to just about every age group.
4. Fixer Upper is my current favorite show! There’s something just so beautiful about a marriage between two caring, wonderful people.
5. I’m an intermediate level beatboxer who can SOMETIMES lay down some moderately tolerable rhymes.
6. I can’t remember a time when I’ve ever been truly, downright angry. It just doesn’t seem to be an emotion God implanted in me.
7. If sushi wasn’t so expensive I would give it the title of my favorite food. But since it’s not cheap, spaghetti with Prego sauce is the current victor.
8. Whenever thunderstorms roll through, I enjoy making a cup of hot chocolate and just watching from a really safe distance.
9. I used to struggle with depression, but through friends, family, and divine intervention, I broke free during college and have been loving life since. You can read more about this HERE.
10. I was on a semi-professional puppet team. Yeah I know. Sounds lame and no one can ever relate. But we were super legit! =D
What do I not know about you?